If you're looking for increased wheel travel and strength from your Ford Bronco's suspension, our Fun Haver Off-Road Upper Control Arms are the ideal solution. Constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum as opposed to cast suspension components, these upper control arms have the strength and durability needed for the toughest terrain. Not only do our upper control arms strengthen your suspension, but they also allow you to correct axle geometry on lifted vehicles and increase usable wheel travel. Additionally, our direct-replacement upper control arms reduce wear on factory ball joints — ensuring maximum durability and reliability during off-road excursions. Investing in Fun Haver Off-Road Upper Control Arms is a smart move for any Ford Bronco owner looking to upgrade their vehicle's performance while improving its long-term reliability.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR BRONCO’S SUSPENSION ARMS AND OTHER COMPONENTS
- CNC MACHINED 6061-T6 ALUMINUM
- DIRECT OEM REPLACEMENT
- INCREASED USABLE WHEEL TRAVEL
- CORRECT YOUR BRONCO SUSPENSION GEOMETRY
- REDUCE WEAR ON YOUR FACTORY BALL JOINTS
- POLYURETHANE BUSHINGS
- ANODIZED BLACK AND LASER ENGRAVED WITH “FUN HAVER”
- MADE IN THE USA
🔧 Installation Guide:
- Installation Time: 2-3 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Simple
📦 What's In the Box?
- (2) Upper Control Arm Assemblies
- (1) Stainless Steel Bearing Adapter
- (1) Hardware Kit
Fun-Haver Off-Road Parts
Engineered in the crucible of competition
Fun-Haver Off-Road is about enthusiast products engineered in the crucible of competition–so that you can get more off-road smiles per trail mile in your own Bronco® vehicle.